Membership of the society shall be open to all persons who complete the website application form and pay the current annual subscription, irrespective of ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs; or of age, sex or disability.
Members will be enrolled in one of the following categories:
- Full Membership – Full members have full voting rights at meetings and may fish Society matches. Anglers wishing to become a Full member must be proposed at an open meeting of the Society and after, be voted by ballot of Management Committee.
- Honorary Membership: Adults, Concessions, and Juniors – Honorary membership entitles members to fish Dawley Angling Society waters for 12 months. Honorary members cannot fish society ‘Full Membership’ matches but can fish Society ‘Open’ matches. Honorary members must meet the following criteria to be eligible for ‘Concessionary’ membership:
- Senior Citizen (67 years or older)
- In receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and/or New Style Employment and Support Allowance.
Note: The Society will review all new memberships and may ask for evidence of eligibility for concessionary membership. Bailiffs may also ask to check your membership details at our venues. please ensure that you buy the correct membership for your age and circumstances.
- Junior membership – under the age of 17 on the day of application.
- Night Fishing Syndicate member (Stirchley Bottom Pool only) – in partnership with Telford & Wrekin Council, we are currently trialing a night fishing syndicate. The syndicate is limited to 20 members and a waiting list is in operation. Please contact Steve Linley via jimleytruck@
gmail.com to discuss being added to the waiting list. If you are not a current member of the syndicate, do not purchase this membership.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card and Direct Debit.
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
New members – please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence when fishing club waters.
|Adult Honorary Member||£30.00|
|Night Fishing Syndicate Member||£60.00|